Saturday, August 24, 2013

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi!  I'm Megan!  I'm a wife, a new mama, and a drama teacher.  I've been thinking about blogging for a while now, ever since I saw my friend and coworker's amazing first place Art Ed Blog.  This summer I began following some non education related blogs and got a lot of inspiration, most notably from Ramblings of a Suburban Mom.  This year I would like to create a drama blog for my classroom but for now I am learning the ropes with a separate, just-for-fun blog!

In this blog you might expect any type of randomness including Pinterest projects, product reviews, my adventures as a first time mom, or my latest obsession:  subscription box reviews.  Anything I'm thinking about is fair game!  I hope you will visit my blog from time to time and see what randomness ensues!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jennifer! I love your blog! Thank you for reading my first post!!

      Delete