Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pinterest Project: Recharge Your Towels

For my first Pinterest Project I decided to keep it simple.  My towels have been funky lately so this was perfect timing.

The Pin:
The Materials:
You will need:  white vinegar, baking soda, measuring cups, a pile of your funkiest towels.  I got my materials from the dollar store (except for the towels, of course)!

The Process and Conclusion:
This was super easy and worked great.  Wash the load of towels twice.  Once with hot water and a cup of vinegar (really stinky but only for a few minutes), then once with hot water and a half cup of baking soda.  It really didn't even take me any extra time since I had taken to washing my towels twice anyway.  My towels came out feeling really clean and without any hint of mildewy funkiness!  Hooray!

Did you try this simple Pinterest Project?  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment