Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Musings



  • Today was my last day at home with Peter.  I spent a lot of the day getting some extra snuggles in and generally being in denial.  But now Nick will be home soon and I have to start thinking about tomorrow.  I do miss my students and my school, but I will miss my Peter even more!

  • As sad as I am about missing time with my baby, I am looking forward to getting to work in my classroom.  Bulletin boards need to be decorated, books need to be organized and shelved, and supplies inventoried!  But my biggest task for tomorrow will be working on writing the play for the 5th grade production!  I have not worked on it this summer nearly as much as I had hoped.

  • My house is a disaster area.  I have so many unfinished projects going on it's insane.  Megan, pick a project and stick to it until it is complete!  Sheesh!

  • I'm thinking about my next Pinterest Project.  I know I said I need to finish the projects I have going on, but I'm talking about something easy and fun here.  My last Pinterest Project was super simple and useful, but not very fun.  You can see that here.  I need something light, fun, and CHEAP!  What do you think?  Any suggestions?  And it really has to be cheap or free, people, because I am super duper broke until my paychecks start up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment