Sunday, September 1, 2013

Simmer Down Sunday

After a busy week, with a busy week ahead, it's time for Simmer Down Sunday.

  • Teachers returned to work this week.  I spent my time in my classroom moving my sparse furniture, organizing supplies, planning, and writing scenes for the 5th grade production!  After mourning the loss of my summer of one-on-one-Peter-time, I did kind of enjoy getting back into the swing of things.

  • I was super excited to learn this week that I won a grant for the Arts for my school from Target!  Really excited to plan for this program!

  • I'm super lucky to have family friends who are willing to watch Peter for me.  Seriously thankful.

  • Had a great time at my cousin's wedding yesterday!  I got to see my family, which was amazing!  Unfortunately we had to leave early because of: 1.) the ticking time bomb that is Peter and 2.) An extremely embarrassing wardrobe malfunction.  Fortunately for me, we got out of there before almost anyone realized that my dress was completely ripped open on my side.  Brand new dress!  Goodtimes.  :-/

  • I have several reviews that I'd like to write as well as three Pinterest Projects that I would like to do.  We will see what I can accomplish before school starts up on Tuesday!

  • Here are some photo booth pics of Peter and I from my cousin's wedding!  Enjoy the last little bit of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment